Consumer: Coffee lovers and gift-givers
The purpose of the Starbucks Stack is to provide a wonderful and unusual coffee gift basket for gift givers.
Pros: The Starbucks Stack consists of five boxes in graduated sizes, stacked up and tied with a bow. Very impressive! Inside the boxes, though, is what really makes the Starbucks Stack so very, very special! Inside those five gorgeous boxes you will find:
* One 12-oz. bag of ground Costa Rica Tarrazu Starbucks coffee
* Five 2.5-oz. portion packs of ground Starbucks coffee - one Breakfast Blend, one French Roast, one House Blend, two Caffè Verona
* Three 1.25-oz. portion packs of Starbucks gourmet hot cocoa
* Two 1.25-oz. packages of Starbucks biscotti
* Three 1.2-oz. packages of Walker Shortbread
* Two packs of Milk Chocolate Covered Grahams
* One coffee scoop
* Two 24-pc. boxes of Tazo teas – Awale, Chai
Now that is what I would call one terrific coffee lover’s gift basket! If you really want to impress that coffee lover on your gift list send him (or her) the Starbucks Stack.
Cons: There are simply no discernible cons associated with the Starbucks Stack. It is an excellent coffee gift basket -- maybe the best one that I’ve ever seen.
Guarantee: The guarantee of satisfaction posted on the Starbucks website reads in part: “At StarbucksStore.com, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for a replacement or refund of the purchase price. We even stand behind our delivery. If your package is not delivered when we said it would, then the shipping is free.”
Value for money: The Starbucks Stack is a very good value and really is an excellent choice of a gift for a real coffee lover.